Caring Pregnancy Center is committed to providing the same compassionate care as always. To protect our clients, staff, and other guests, we are following the Washington State Department of Health and CDC guidelines enacted for the duration of the COVID-19 emergency.
We are open for Pregnancy Testing by appointment only. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms that are NOT caused by another condition or can answer YES to any of the 3 questions listed below, WE ASK THAT YOU NOT ENTER OUR FACILITY.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Recent loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting
- Within the past 14 days, have you been in close contact with anyone that you know had COVID-19 or COVID-like symptoms? Close contact is being within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period with a person; or having direct contact with fluids from a person with COVID-19 with or without wearing a mask (i.e., being coughed or sneezed on).
- Have you had a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days, or are you awaiting results of a COVID-19 test?
- Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection?
We continue to offer our Earn While You Learn lessons to those currently expecting or parenting children age 2 and under. Lessons are streamed directly to participants. Call us today at 360-636-3333 to learn more.
ALL our services are free of charge.
We are accepting donations of (unopened packages of) diapers, wipes, formula, baby food, baby shampoos & lotions and other infant and toddler supplies & clothes, as well as monetary donations. Clothing must be NEW or LIKE NEW condition (please no stains, tears or pilling). Cribs & car seats must be NEW.
** Due to limited space or lack of need, we may not accept certain clothing sizes or other items**
Please contact us before coming by to deliver your greatly appreciated donations. We will happily set a time to meet you in the parking lot to receive your gifts. Please do not leave any items outside our door. Thank you!
We are very thankful for your patience and understanding as we (all) navigate life during these challenging times.
Please contact us at 360-636-3333 to make an appointment, with questions or to drop off donations. Thank you!